The Company has a Registered Share capital of Thai Baht 436,950,941 Million divided into shares with par value of Thai Baht 0.5 each and a paid up capital of Thai Baht 432,624,304 Million divided into 865,248,608 shares of Thai Baht 0.5 each at par value.
List of top 10 shareholders as on February 28, 2017 is as below:
|No.||Name of Shareholder||No. of Shares||%|
|1.||Shah Family (1)||443,180,456||51.220|
|2.||Mr. Vivek Dhawan and family (2)||57,722,716||6.671|
|3.||Mindo Asia Investment Limited||43,175,900||4.990|
|4.||Thai Nvdr Company Limited||37,861,732||4.376|
|5.||Mr.Paramjit Singh Sawhney||15,883,095||1.836|
|6.||DBS Bank LTD||14,720,000||1.701|
|7.||Miss Duangnapa Tongsiri||12,883,095||1.489|
|8.||State Street Bank Europe Limited||12,096,945||1.398|
|10.||Aberdeen Small Cap Fund||8,400,400||0.971|
Source: Thailand Securities Depository Co. Limited
- Shah family's shareholding comprises of:
- 433,311,400 Shares of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited held by Unistretch Limited. Unistretch Limited shares are held by Miss Sameera Shah 30.76%, Mr. Ishaan Shah, 29.23% and Globlex Corporation Limited 40%.
- Miss Nishita Shah holds 99.99% shares of Globlex Corporation Limited. She is daughter of Mr.Kirit Shah and Sister of Mr.Ishaan Shah and Miss Sameera Shah.
- 9,869,056 Shares of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited owned by Miss Nishita Shah.
- Mr. Vivek Dhawan holds 45,982,716 shares under his name, his wife, Mrs. Rashi Dhawan holds 2,440,000 shares, his son Mr. Tarun Dhawan holds 3,300,000 shares, his son Mr. Udit Dhawan holds 3,000,000 shares and his son Mr. Anuj Dhawan holds 3,000,000 shares.