The Company has a Registered Share capital of Thai Baht 436,950,941 Million divided into shares with par value of Thai Baht 0.5 each and a paid up capital of Thai Baht 432,624,304 Million divided into 865,248,608 shares of Thai Baht 0.5 each at par value.
List of top 10 shareholders as on September 29, 2017 is as below:
|No.||Name of Shareholder||No. of Shares||%|
|1.||Shah Family (1)||437,498,156||50.563|
|2.||Mr. Vivek Dhawan and family (2)||57,422,716||6.637|
|3.||Mindo Asia Investment Limited||43,175,900||4.990|
|4.||Thai NVDR Company Limited||26,939,626||3.114|
|5.||The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited||16,770,000||1.938|
|6.||Mr.Paramjit Singh Sawhney||15,863,095||1.833|
|7.||Miss Duangnapa Tongsiri||12,883,095||1.489|
|8.||Aberdeen Small Cap Fund||10,847,900||1.254|
|9.||State Street Bank Europe Limited||10,255,915||1.185|
|10.||Chase Nominees Limited||10,202,284||1.179|
Source: Thailand Securities Depository Co. Limited
- Shah family’s shareholding comprises of:
- 433,311,400 Shares of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited held by Unistretch Limited. Unistretch Limited shares are held by Miss Sameera Shah 30.76%, Mr. Ishaan Shah, 29.23% and Globlex Corporation Limited 40%.
- Miss Nishita Shah holds 99.99% shares of Globlex Corporation Limited. She is daughter of Mr.Kirit Shah and Sister of Mr.Ishaan Shah and Miss Sameera Shah.
- 4,186,756 Shares of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited owned by Miss Nishita Shah.
- Mr. Vivek Dhawan holds 45,982,716 shares under his name, his wife, Mrs. Rashi Dhawan holds 2,440,000 shares, his son Mr. Tarun Dhawan holds 3,000,000 shares, his son Mr. Udit Dhawan holds 3,000,000 shares and his son Mr. Anuj Dhawan holds 3,000,000 shares.